FWD is proud to support GroceryAid through fundraising at our events and by raising awareness of the support it offers our industry.
GroceryAid helps and support to those who have worked, or are working, in the UK grocery trade for 10 years or more and are struggling to get by. Support offered ranges from an annual annuity to a crisis grant, and advice on:
- financial guidance, including benefits information
- personal issues, including family, children and relationships
- career support
- people skills
- health and mental health issues
- legal issues
- counselling for people who have experienced incidents which are harmful or threatening
- help with depression and anxiety through a supported and approved programme.
There's more about GroceryAid and its work on behalf of the industry in our Resources library