B2B.Store Enterprise to offer “enhanced” service
B2B.store has launched a new e-commerce platform to enhance its offering.
Called b2b.store Enterprise, the new platform is available internationally and uses existing architecture to provide a range of advanced customisation, automation and integrations functions that support more complex e-commerce needs.
The idea is that Enterprise will be a better fit to support larger and multi-national businesses.
- Advanced custom pricing – allowing businesses to handle millions of lines of pricing variations for different customers and products
- ERP integration
- Multi depot capabilities
- Access to unrivalled business intelligence (BI)
- Enhanced barcode scanning – enabling businesses to link their e-commerce platform to barcode scanning, stock levels and ordering systems
- Complete control over adverts, carousels, promotions and coupons
- Advanced integration that means the platform knows everything that’s happening everywhere in the platform within seconds
- Automation to drive productivity savings and business growth