Women in Wholesale speed mentoring coming in April
Women in Wholesale’s 2022 speed mentoring event is due to take place on Thursday 28 April – and tickets are still available.
Taking place at 250 Bishopsgate in London, the session will run from 10.30am to 4.15pm and includes nine rounds of speed mentoring with different industry figures on a number of topics. There will also be a talk from guest speaker and trans ambassador Katie Neeves.
The event is designed to bring the wholesale industry together and help them build relationships while having productive discussions in a relaxed setting.
Attendees will be put in nine small groups and get sessions with each mentor, before moving on – allowing for short, focused conversations.
The mentors on the day are:
– Lisa-Jayne Hanson, Trading Controller, Bestway
– Jill Livesey, Managing Director, Lumina Intelligence
– Alex Faupel, Sales Director, Microsoft UK
– Andy Lancaster, Director of Retail, NatWest
– Clare Bocking, Chief Commercial Officer, DCS
– Cheryl Hope, Head of Trading (foodservice), Blakemore Foodservice
– Ayman Nasreldin, professional coach
– Joanna Florczak, HR Manager, JJ Foodservice
– Louise Hoste, Managing Director, Spar UK
The speed mentoring session will be followed by an optional networking session afterwards at The Gun, which is only a walk away from the venue.
Register to join the Women in Wholesale Speed Mentoring event for free at https://ih1n4j7a60m.typeform.com/to/cXfndZPRSpeed Mentoring Women in Wholesale