We are a strategy and management consultancy that not only designs solutions, but also implements our recommendations; coupling solid technical expertise with business knowledge on how to promote change within different organisations.
Over the past 24 years, we have worked extensively with leading Consumer Goods brands, Retailers, Wholesalers and Distributors, serving over 350 clients in these sectors in over 50 countries. This experience gives us an in-depth understanding of sales and distribution challenges across the chain; from what makes a successful RTM strategy all the way down to sales force efficiency.
Our differential lies in our ways of working:
- We organise ourselves by areas of functional expertise; Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Finance & Management, Implementation and Leadership & Organisation – our practices – and competence centres; Knowledge Management, Tech & Digital Lab, ID One® Accredited Centre and Sustainability.
- This functional specialisation is built on best practices drawn from our extensive portfolio of industry experience, and provides the basis for delivering first-class results for our industry leading clients. Examples of our services include:
- Marketing & Sales: Market Scan & Entry Strategy, GTM, Category Management, Sales Policy, Process Redesign
- Supply Chain: Service Model, Sourcing Strategy, Industrial Model, Logistics Network, Transportation Strategy, Process Excellence
- Finance & Management: M&A, Organisational Model, Revenue and Cost Management, Financial Modelling, Design & Implementation of Shared Service
- Implementation: Post-Merger Integration, Project Management, Project Turnarounds, IT System Implementation
- We work with a hands-on, pragmatic approach, working within the client’s operations to understand their reality and guarantee recommendations that can be implemented: we adapt to your culture and ways of working, establish an environment of true collaboration and honest communication, and adjust our methodology and toolkits to deliver tailor-made solutions.
Since 1995 Integration has served over 800 companies around the world. We currently operate with approximately 350 professionals from offices in London, Munich, San Francisco, Chicago, Mexico City, Santiago, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires.
Freya Tomley and Jamie Gale + 44 (0) 20 3606 0835